Jupiter Money is a digital banking app built by Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited. The app offers a zero balance savings account in partnership with Federal Bank. The app was founded by industry veteran Jitendra Gupta, who also founded & sold Citrus Pay before Jupiter Money.
Best Features of Jupiter Money App
- Jupiter gives 1% rewards on credit card & select UPI payments.
- Zero balance account with 0 hidden charges & maintenance fees.
- Jupiter has partnered with RBI licensed Federal Bank, this provides users high security for their funds.
- Offers Visa Debit Card, which can be completely controlled from the app.
- Jupiter offers on demand salary with Pro Salary account.
- The app offers 24×7 fast support services.
- The rewards in Jupiter app never expire and you can redeem them with just one tap.
- Jupiter app allows you to create pots to reach your financial goals.
- There is no limit of funds in pots & you can withdraw your funds anytime you want.
- You can track balances & spends across your multiple Bank accounts.
- The funds in Jupiter app are insured upto Rs. 5 lakh.
How to open account on Jupiter Money
Jupiter claims, you can open a Bank account in less than 3 minutes. The entire process is online and there is absolutely no paperwork needed.
Steps to open account on Jupiter app:
- Sign-up to the Jupiter App.
- Enter your phone number, linked with aadhar.
- Complete your KYC completely online.
Jupiter Money – FAQs
What are the requirements to create a account on Jupiter App?
You must be over 18 years in age & must be an Indian citizen.
What documents are required to open a account on Jupiter app?
Following are the documents you may need while creating account on Jupiter app:
- Aadhar Card
- Phone number (aadhar linked)
- Pan Card
Who is the owner of Jupiter App?
Jitendra Gupta is the founder & CEO of Jupiter app, he launched the app on 21 July 2021.
Where is the Head Office of Jupiter App?
The head office of Jupiter app is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The address of Jupiter head office is 32, 3RD FLOOR, VIRAJ BUILDING, KHAR WEST,MUMBAI, MH.
Which banks are supported in Jupiter app?
As of now, Jupiter app supports 10 Indian banks. The banks are following:
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Axis Bank
- Yes Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank
- Citi Bank
How to contact Jupiter App?
You can write to Jupiter app via email or you can directly call them to talk to customer care representative.
Jupiter App email address is [email protected]
Jupiter App customer care number is 080-66665555 (from 9AM to 9PM).