The best selling Mascara on Amazon is from a brand named Essence Cosmetics, the company is owned by German company, Cosnova Beauty. But, there are several more things, which makes the company & its products different.
1. Essence Makeup was started by Christina in 2001 in Germany, who wanted to create a cosmetics brand which offers, great quality at affordable prices.
2. Essence Makeup was launched in US in 2008, via Ulta Beauty. In 2010, the company hit $1 million in North American sales.
3. Essence cosmetic products can be bought at Ulta Beauty Stores, Bed Bath & Beyond, Harmon and at select CVS stores across the United States.
4. 95% of Essence cosmetic products are manufactured in Europe. The ingredients used in making the products perfectly comply with European Union Cosmetics Directive and United States FDA standards.
5. Essence cosmetic products are strictly cruelty free and not tested on animals, which is inline with European Union laws.
6. Essence donates to several nonprofits, one of which is Operation PROM. Operation PROM supports students in need by providing them resources, opportunity and mentoring.
7. Essence products are generally more affordable than its peers. The company states that, they don’t spend much on advertisements, this helps them in keeping the prices low.
Where to buy essence cosmetics?
Essence Cosmetics products can be purchased at Ulta Beauty Stores, Bed Bath & Beyond, Harmon and at select CVS stores across the United States.
Where are essence cosmetic products made?
95% of Essence cosmetic products are manufactured in Europe.
Essence cosmetics is from which country?
Essence Cosmetics is a German brand, owned by German company Cosnova Beauty.